For the most part, I don't see this as a big deal. It's a stupid viral video. I am just waiting for Magnavox to come and and make a statement. Can't you claim slander for this sort of thing? Anyway, you never know what people will or will not believe. There are still tons of people out there who have not made any progress in preparing for the DTV transition (and they probably won't), and I can some of those people potentially believing something like this hoax video.
New York Comic Con 2026: Everything announced at Marvel TVs panel
-
From "VisionQuest" to "Daredevil: Born Again" Season 3, here's what Marvel
announced and showed at its 2026 NYCC panel.
2 comments:
Finally making the switch is the ultimate incentive for anyone who hasn't bought their $14 box. I'm surprised there are people who have no access to digital television but still manage to browse YouTube.
Until the switch is made, the box would make an excellent seat:
http://sitonthings.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment